Expiring cards report
The expiring cards report provides you with a list of cards that are due to expire. QuickStream will generate the report at the start of each month. You can then upload the report into your system and notify your customers about their expiring cards.
The report is plain text using UTF-8 character encoding. All records except the last are separated by the CR LF end-of-line marker. Fields may be enclosed in double quotes. If double quotes enclose a field, then a double quote appearing inside a field is escaped by preceding it with another double quote.
There are two types of records in this file:
|File Header||One record at the start of the expiring cards report.
It contains the file headings.
This record will be followed immediately by a Card Detail record.
|Card Detail||One record for each card that is expiring.
There may be many Card Detail records in the file.
The following table describes the data you will receive in the expiring cards report.
|1||CustomerReferenceCode||The reference your system provided to QuickVault. For example
|2||CustomerName||The customer name, or the same as CustomerReferenceCode when not provided.|
|3||CardHolderName||The cardholder name. For example
|4||CreditCardNumber||The card number. For example
|5||CreditCardExpiryDate||The expiry date in
|6||CardScheme||The card scheme:
|7||QuickVaultToken||The account token.|
Retrieving the report
The file may be retrieved using iLink or available for download in QuickStream Portal.
- iLink is a web based service that allows you to securely send and receive files.
- QuickStream Portal is the administrative interface for QuickStream products.
See iLink documentation for more information.
To download a report from QuickStream Portal:
- Sign into QuickStream Portal
- Click Administration -> Transactions and Reports -> Facility Reports
- Your report will appear on this page.
- Select the download icon to retrieve the expiring cards report.
- Use the date filters to find older files.