Google Pay in QuickStream
Use QuickStream to accept Google Pay with QuickStream REST API. Google Pay allows customers to make purchases using a credit or debit card from their Google wallet. As a business, accepting Google Pay makes it easy for your customers to make purchases using Google Chrome and compatible Android devices.
You can add Google Pay as a payment method to your own payment page by creating a Payment Request button using the QuickStream REST API and then provide the `singleUseTokenId` to the Transactions API.
To accept Google Pay as a payment method in QuickStream, you must integrate with the QuickStream REST API and configure your facility to accept Google Pay. Follow these steps:
- Sign in to QuickStream to Configure Google Pay and follow the instructions to accept the terms of service.
- Integrate with QuickStream REST API and create a Payment Request Button.
- Serve your application over HTTPS. This is required for test and production environments. You can use a service like ngrok to do this.
- Create a payment using the REST API by providing a
singleUseTokenIdreturned by the Payment Request Button module.
Use these methods to find Google Pay transactions made through QuickStream:
- You can find Google Pay transactions in QuickStream portal.
- Use the Transactions API to find Google Pay transactions.
- Download a CSV report containing Google Pay transactions using QuickStream portal and the REST API.
- If you have applied for BankRec, you can link QuickStream to a BankRec facility to automate in-depth bank statement reconciliation for every payment made.
Settlement and response codes
Google Pay is supported on browsers and devices compatible with the Payment Request Button.