Apple Pay in QuickStream
Apple Pay allows customers to make purchases using a credit or debit card from their Apple wallet. As a business, accepting Apple Pay makes it easy and secure for your customers to make purchases on mobile and desktop websites using Touch ID or Face ID.
Use QuickStream to accept Apple Pay on the web as a payment method to your own payment page by creating a Payment Request button using the QuickStream REST API.
Every payment is securely authenticated with Touch ID, Face ID or passcode.
Offer a one-click payment experience to your customers without them having to manually enter credit card or shipping details.
To accept Apple Pay as a payment method in QuickStream, you must integrate with the QuickStream REST API and register each domain you would like to accept Apple Pay payments on. Follow these steps:
- Sign in to QuickStream to Configure Apple Pay.
- Follow the instructions to register your domains and download your domain verification file.
- Integrate with QuickStream REST API and create a Payment Request Button.
- Create a payment using the REST API by providing a
singleUseTokenIdreturned by the Payment Request Button module.
Use these methods to find Apple Pay transactions made through QuickStream:
- You can find Apple Pay transactions in QuickStream portal.
- Use the Transactions API to find Apple Pay transactions.
- Download a CSV report containing Apple Pay transactions using QuickStream portal and the REST API.
- If you have applied for BankRec, you can link QuickStream to a BankRec facility to automate in-depth bank statement reconciliation for every payment made.