Please read and accept the terms and conditions to register.
The Frucor Finance Portal tool allows for payments to be deducted from a credit card and a nominated bank account. The following terms are to be acknowledged for the use of the bank account feature. All other features can still be accessed without the use of the direct debit facility including the payment via credit card. The direct debit terms are required to be acknowledged before proceeding.
DIRECT DEBIT REQUEST SERVICE AGREEMENT
Terms and conditions of the Agreement between FRUCOR BEVERAGES and the person or persons (the Client) who complete and provide FRUCOR BEVERAGES with a Direct Debit Request (DDR) to facilitate the direct debit by FRUCOR BEVERAGES of the Client’s nominated account.
The Agreement is entered into by FRUCOR BEVERAGES' acceptance of the Client’s DDR. Acceptance of the DDR by FRUCOR BEVERAGES is indicated by the FRUCOR BEVERAGES' first debit of the Client’s nominated account in accordance with the DDR.
TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
1. Before FRUCOR BEVERAGES will debit your nominated financial institution account (the nominated account) you must complete the following steps:
a. Register a bank account for online payments (registration for online payment is not deemed to be an approval to debit the nominated financial institution account); and
b. Once registered, FRUCOR BEVERAGES will then debit your nominated account for amounts authorised by you through the online payments screen.
FRUCOR BEVERAGES will not debit the nominated account for any purpose or at any time other than via an approved authorisation from you through the portal.
2. It is your responsibility to have sufficient cleared funds available in your account to permit the debiting of the authorised amount by FRUCOR BEVERAGES.
a. If there are insufficient cleared funds in your account to meet the direct debit payment, your financial institution may charge you a dishonour fee. They may also charge FRUCOR BEVERAGES a dishonour fee which will be charged to you.
3. Online payments authorised on or before 6:00pm on a business day will be debited from the nominated account on that business day.
a. Online payments authorised after 6:00pm on a business day, or on a day other than a business day, will be debited from the nominated account on the next business day. The date of receipt will be the same as the day that you authorised the online payment.
4. If you wish to dispute any online payment, contact your Client Service Officer at your local FRUCOR BEVERAGES office.
5. FRUCOR BEVERAGES will make every attempt to ensure that disputes over any debit of your account are resolved within 20 business days.
6. Your online payment registration remains in force until it is cancelled. You can arrange for your registration to be cancelled by contacting your Client Service Officer at your local FRUCOR BEVERAGES office.
7. If you change your account and want to continue making online payments, you need to update your details using the update direct debit account details screens.
8. FRUCOR BEVERAGES will notify you at least 14 days in advance of any changes to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
9. FRUCOR BEVERAGES and its agents will protect the privacy and confidentiality of any personal information supplied. We will only disclose information about you:
a. To the extent required by law.
b. For the purposes of this agreement; and
c. Some information may be given to financial institutions involved in the event of a payment dispute, or to verify that FRUCOR BEVERAGES has received an online payment registration from you.
10. Online payment is not available on a full range of bank accounts. If in doubt, check with your financial institution.
Copyright © 2015 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457
By accessing and viewing this website you agree to be bound by the
and Conditions of this website.
Click here to view our
Contact our Customer Support Team via email at
phone on 1800 052 244.